[UK] Invasion Of Big Foot Results.

Hey Argonauts! Today we carried out our scheduled invasion of Big Foot. We maxed 10 & averaged 8. Thanks to everyone who came out.

The Parkas were being revived by close friend of IAE & longtime former AR’s Representative to IAE Flame. Since they needed a server to being with, Nuggetpreet & I decided that we will hand over Big Foot in Parkas control. In return we signed a brotherhood alliance treaty between Parkas & IAE. We handed over Big Foot because it wasn’t on our continent to begin with, so there’s no problem there. AR wants to have as much control on our central continent as possible & we shall contribute with our land masses.

On a side note; with the request of AR Leader Wheelo, the IAE have signed over 60% of Wool Socks’ control to AR. It will also become in AR’s control on the map. IAE owns the other 40% of Wool Socks.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: